Areas of Service:
- Sunshine Coast QLD
- Brisbane QLD
- Central Coast NSW, Sydney NSW & Melbourne VIC on a quaterly basis – Workshops can be organised for your local area and I will travel to you for a minimum of 4 students in attendants
- Distant treatments, Skype tarot readings and Skype coaching sessions available
We would love to hear from you, whether you are inquiring about private sessions, workshops or any of the modalities in general.
Please contact Esther:
- Australian mobile 0423 949 377,
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the Inner Alchemy Program is offered as a distant skype and email based program. It is recommended to commence this at a new or full moon depending on the students intentions. Please contact me for more information.
Journey into Conscious Intention for Co-Creation
This is a collaboration with Marieke from www.dreamintobeing.com
We will be exploring expansion and embodiment of the Intent for conscious conception.
Bookings will open in March with limited places for the following dates and venue:
- 23. – 24. April 2016, in Noosaville QLD
- End of May (TBC), Noosaville
10. -17. September 2016, Findhorn Foundation, Scotland
Through the process of conscious conception we can truly step into positive energies to make a profound impact on this earth. As we are working towards being conscious and clear vessels for conceiving our spirit child, we clear old believe systems, genetic emotional / mental / spiritual patterning and step into conscious responsibility for creating a member of the next society, generation and group of leaders / voters.
We not only learn ways to connect to our spirit child but consciously address our value systems and believe systems, our interconnectedness, our soul contracts, and identify support systems we can utilise in our conception journey.
Conception should really begin before we even consider conception. Every action, every pregnancy, every birthed child is impacting this world for the next 7 generations. Lay a strong foundation!
All Bookings are via The Findhorn Foundation. Please use the below link: