One can only become a healer if one can heal thyself. The path to the present was long and has required strength, courage, faith, optimism and the ability to look into ones own darkness of the soul. However every lesson and every personal tribulation that has come up over the years would have been the greatest teacher of all.
Education / workshops / courses are all tools, of which I have many. However in the past years I have come to focus them and my energy onto a handful of core modalities which allow me to support my clients holistically.
For the past 15 years I have predominantly focused on spiritual healing and native ceremony, which has led me to become a Reiki Master and apprentice to an elder teaching Native American ceremony (predominantly sweat lodge ceremony). Both Reiki and native ceremony are not only aspects I apply for my clients’ healing, however have become a way of life, and dedicated daily practice.
The spiritual healing work has shown me the importance of also learning and applying modalities that use physical manipulation to complement the spiritual healing.
My personal quest to find healing for my own reproductive and digestive health issues has led me to the Arvigo Technique of Mayan Abdominal Therapy. Over the course of 3.5 years of self practice of the Arvigo Technique, coupled with Reiki and ceremony, I’ve finally cleared the majority of my symptoms. The passion arisen through self healing has driven me to learn massage, become a doula and Arvigo Professional Therapist.
Education / Training
- 1995; Ashtar’s Licht, Level 1 & 2, Burgdorf, Germany
- 2001; Business Diploma in Real Estate
- February 2003; Reiki Jin Kei Do, Level 1, Ann Smith, Brisbane, Australia
- May 2003; Reiki Jin Kei Do, Level 2, Ann Smith, Brisbane, QLD, Australia
- June 2003; Quantum Knowledge Psychic Workshop, Debra & Jeffrey Selwood, Gold Coast, QLD, Australia
- October 2003; Animal Telepathic Communication, Alexandria Bailey, Mount Nathan, Gold Coast
- December 2003; Isis Meditation, All Stages, Marilyn Hannon, Brendale, QLD, Australia
- 2003 & 2004: The Hollow Bone, & Dreaming Back, Michelle McEwan, QLD Australia
- July 2004; Transference Healing, Fundamentals Training, Helena Ryan-Scully, Brisbane, QLD, Australia
- July 2004; Bachelor of Business, Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, QLD, Australia
- December 2004; 4 Mth Apprenticeship with Quechua Medicine Man, Juan Alvarez Huanmai, Cusco, Peru
- July 2006; Pellowah Healing Technique, Level 1 & 2, Andrea Sun, Brisbane, QLD, Australia
- December 2007; Buddho EnerSense, First Stage, Ann Smith, Brisbane, QLD, Australia
- March 2009; Senior First Aid, St. John, Sydney, NSW, Australia
- May 2009; Reiki Jin Kei Do, Reiki Master, Ann Smith, Brisbane, QLD, Australia
- November 2010; Buddho EnerSense, Second Stage, Ann Smith, Brisbane, QLD
- January 2011; Arvigo Technique of Mayan Abdominal Massage, Professional Therapist, Diane McDonald, NSW Australia
- August 2011; Certificate of Massage IV, Nature Care College, Sydney NSW Australia
- December 2011; Birth Doula, Optimum Birth, Australia
- February 2012; Applied First Aid, St John, Gosford NSW Australia
- March 2012; Tony Stockwell, Advanced Mediumship, Sydney NSW Australia
- 2008 to current; Apprenticeship in Sweat Lodge & Lakota Medicine, Christine Gregg, Hunter Valley NSW
- Reiki Australia
- Arvigo Technique of Mayan Abdominal Massage Association